View count: 3110
Opening times and admission
Standard Ticket：250 ｜General public
Discount Ticket：220 ｜1. Police and Army Officer 2. Students 3. Child under aged of 12 and under
Group Ticket：200 ｜Group of 10 visitors or more
1. Seniors aged 65 and above
2. Resident of Wufeng District
3. Current teachers and students of Asia University
4.Group of teachers and students from Taichung City, Changhua County and Nantou County (booked and approved in advance)
1. Child aged of 3 and under
2. Resident of Nanliu Village,Wufeng District
3. Disabled visitors and one accompanying persony
*Credential are required*
- The ticket is valid for entry dates stated only, per person.
- No replacement nor ticket returns will be given to lost, damaged, burned, and unrecognizable admission tickets.
- To ensure safety of exhibits and to be considerate for other visitors, please do not bring large objects, bags,umbrella, pets or any items which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others into the museum. Eating and drinking are also prohibited.
- Visitors who cause any damage to the museum is obliged to compensate its full value.
- Visitors must comply any other rules set by the museum.
- Asia University Museum of Modern Art reserves all the right to modify visiting rules and regulations.
- Changes will be announced on the museum website.
Guide TourMandarin Guide Tour Service
Tuesday to Sunday：10:30 am-11:30am，14:30pm-15:30pm。(2 Times/per day)
Guide Tour Earphone (for Group)If more than 20 people in your group, need to borrow earphones (NT.20/per)；will bring cleaner voice quality.
For your visit quality, highly recommend !